Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

FAKE... sorry

Next time, please see people face first,
then baru think what you should talk to me...
Please do use you damn brain.
Your head should contains "ink",
not rubbish...
Yish... You really "made" my day.
Sorry, I'm just express my feeling...
No malice...
Just forgive my willfulness~

-------------------------------------------------------

People always said that music is the cure,
but at time same time,
it may become poison.
After listened the songs,
make me more hate you...
Whatever you said are fake.
If I ever make you lost mind a little,
then I'm so sorry.
As a conclusion for this short post,
Chinese songs and English songs make you emo,
because you do understands the lyrics,
Korea song is the best,
you never know what the Korean singers singing about...
=P

--------------------------------------------------------

This is guys always did...
When you are true? Serious?
When you are joking? Kidding?
I'm sorry, I'm not aiming every guys...
I'm just voice out my opinion... =P
p/s: VT, I'm not saying you~ =P
Don't think too much,
just get into bed and sleep...


-----------------------------------------------------------

You all are so fake...
Make me so damn fake too...
Make me confuse...
Make me refuse to face you...
Maybe is my problem,
I'm too emotional...
May make you guys not comfortable...
I'm so sorry because I'm caprice...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
*前后矛盾的post~ =_=

Do you guys feel familiar with this??
葉子ㄉ離開,是因為風ㄉ追求,還是樹ㄉ不挽留?
This is so meaningful,
I'm still searching the answer for it... =)
One day I'll get it!!! Hwaiting!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like di one:

'Chinese songs and English songs make you emo,
because you do understands the lyrics,
Korea song is the best,
you never know what the Korean singers singing about...
=P '

p/s: I doubt that coz can find the songs subtitle bah...haha xD

Anonymous said...

“葉子ㄉ離開,是因為風ㄉ追求,還是樹ㄉ不挽留?”

wat does it means?...well i noe its a saying..well kinda weird when i google for the meaning...haha xD

舌甘 said...

ooo~ i translate for you~
the leaf leave is caused by the wind tackles it or the tree doesn't ask it to stay~

errr... sorry, my english is suck~
hope you get my meaning~ XP

Anonymous said...

ow I c~~~got a very deep meaning ea?..

haha~~~no la..ur eng. good wat~~
weLL yea I get it~~~anyway thanks..hehe ^^v

舌甘 said...

=)