Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mocha Secret

Yesterday I was holding back the tears.
Today I cried.
Tomorrow I smile again.


Thanks for everything.
Thanks for treating me nicely.
Thanks for letting me go.


I love Mocha.
For me,
mocha is not just a drink.
It is a combination of sweet and bitter.
Just like me and you.
However,
the sweet part is always more than the bitter part.


You tried to gave a perfect "dark choco",
and I refused to eat it.
Hell ya, no regret?
No idea.
It has its own advantage and disadvantage.
Yesterday,
You gave me a "friend" love,
but you never know that...
I accept it as a LOVE.


Appreciate and be happy
with the one you have now.
Then I'll be happy too.


You created a wonderful night for me.
But...
At last, we have to say good-bye too.
:)

No comments: