Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

BOOM!!!

Today i'm sooooooooo angry~~~~ arhhh...
Why u all get nerve on me huh?!
As u all always said:"You f**king b***h~ Now I wanna scold u all what the hell of fucking bitch!!!!!!!!!!
I don't mind u all playing joke on me~ But don't ever play joke on my family!!!!!!!!!!
I damn hate it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell u all, this is only a warning from me~~~
NO MORE NEXT TIME!!!
If not, I'll hate youuuuuu forever~~~~~~~~~~~~ Grrrr~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah its quite a BOOM alright...

HaizZ! just kick them baH....aigoo~~~
maybe they dont love their family ow, dats why bothering other..haizZ!

舌甘 said...

=)))))))))
aigooo~~~ sure i wanna kick them at that time~~
but anywan, it's over~~~
and...
thanks~~~~~~ X)