Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SHIT AND CHOCO

Today really full of SHIT...
I think
my digestive system
got some problem liao...
Went to toilet several times ler...
And also bathed several times~ ==
Felt uncomfortable...
Felt sick...
Felt ill...
Felt unwell...
Felt not happy...
Felt "beh song"
Felt SHIT...

Oh ya...
Another SHIT guy
gave me such a
SHIT nickname...
Dislike it...
Hate it...
Revolt it...
Rebel it...
Because some SHIT friends
called me "D.N.M"
since secondary school...
God and my parents
gave me such feature,
I also "bobian"...
Last warning,
no more call me that
SHIT nickname...
You know who you are...
I'm not angry with you,
just wanna voice out my feeling...
I'm not angry
doesn't mean my friends are not angry wor...
Hehe...
My advise is "watch out"...

Mood been spoiled...
So, I ate a lot choco products...
Choco biscuit, choco drink and choco mooncake!!!
Wahaha...
*Perut tak bagus masih makai banyak-banyak, besok laosai agi...*
*My rojak language...

3 comments:

Dick said...

chill....jia you!!

Anonymous said...

haha..rofl...

who is this person?...he pissed u off eh?...haha

D.N.M??~~ XD

舌甘 said...

hahha~ stop laughing lar~ XD

a damn classmate~~~

DNM is the shortform my nickname who given by the damn classmate~ i relly dislike it~~ but no more that nickname~ ;)