Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

I get bored easily!

Finally I managed to control my mind!
Huh!!
Finally I discovered it earlier!
Huh!!
Finally I back to normal!
Huh!!
Finally made myself clear!
Huh!

Huuuwahhhhh!!!!!
Beh tahan arh!!!!!
I thought you was a nice guy!
I thought you was a kind guy!
I thought you was a friendly guy!
I treated you as a friend lagi tue!!
Puik!!!

Argh!
I wanna get rid of you!
I wanna change my phone number!
I wanna change my attitude!
I wanna change my face!
I wanna change my body!
I wanna change my mind!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

You get lost!
You berambus!!
You bad guy!
You jerk!
You useless!
You brainless!
Bbbbbbbeeeeeerrrrrakkkkkkk!!!!!!

Now I get bored of you!
So bye bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just hoping im not dat guy =P ~~~~
do u mind...story la bah sikit =P

舌甘 said...

you're not lar~
this guy is a JERK!!!!

Aiks~ I really don't wanna story about it eh~ sorry la~ =)

Anonymous said...

haha..glad to hear dat~~~~

np...haha be coOL ^^