Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Swagger

I keep on telling myself that
"Don't care people's thing so much.
It's much more important you care for self"
Geerrraaaahhhh...
But sometimes I'm not independent enough~
Always influenced by others.
What if you don't follow people's mean,
then you might in trouble.
What if you don't follow your own heart,
you might feel regret. 
Haiz~
In short, what I wanna voice out is "PUIK"
I wanna be a swagger! Huh!
Wahahaha! Muscular men! X)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously a swagger?...doesnt suit u =P...

舌甘 said...

ahahaha! why?!

Anonymous said...

well...i just think it does not suit u...u've kinda friendly so when u do that its kinda awkward dont u think so?..

舌甘 said...

me friendly?!
ermmm... one of your classmate said me seldom smile, cool jak~~~ >.<

Koreanboy89 said...

well...a smile can be friendly...even if u smile at urself..rite?..lol =P

but if u serious to be swagger..than its cooL sumhow...haha

舌甘 said...

hahaha~
sometimes i smile at myself, macam gila oh~ hahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Guelsse...ppl do that to...even me baH, cuz sumtimes u just remember sumthing funny or suka2 ja baH...thats normal =P

p/s: at least I assume it as normal....hahah

舌甘 said...

hehe~ ok~ X)