Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Presentation...
Chemistry Lab Notebook...
Chemistry Report...
Programming in C++ Project...
Viva Interview...
Study Week...
Check Internal Marks...
Exam...

What else that wanna make me go into the hell?!

I just wanna make these stuff done quickly...
But if after these follow by the expectation that I hope so much have come, what should I do?
Sad??
Cry??
Stay??
Promise??
Aarrrhhh... I spent so many unforgettable days with them that I am so loath to part with them...
Help me... Tell me what should I do?? T_T

1 comment:

Dick said...

wad done is done...u R parted with them...so don't worry so much lo...as long as u have ur own beliefs...everything will be fine....we live to do what we like, not for the things we don like. People choose their own path...u gonna leave or what u gonna do..wadever it is..i dono...just ask urself.. yes? or no?...after u choose theirs gonna be more questions in the future...so after u choose...forward and don't look back...