Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm angry at myself

CLUMSY!!!!!
Stupid me!!!!
T^T

Until now I still cannot
get rid of this "habit"...
Clumsy all the time!!!
Blur all the time!!!
Forget easily all the time!!!
Lagging all the time!!! =(
I'm still 大头虾!!!

First, sorry to Kit Yin~
I didn't noticed
her papers were on my table,
so have to mafan her to climb up
from Selangan Kaca
to Meranti Gaya...
104 steps!!!
Sorry, disturbing her from rest~

Second, sorry to Wee Shen~
I was too rush~
I forgot to help you
to submit the "buku tutorial"...

Third, sorry to Yi Min~
I bought you the wrong thing...
You want white pepper,
but I bought BLACK pepper~
T^T
Really sorry,
my mistake made
you have to wait for the next year
cai baru can get your white pepper~
Sorry to your mum too~

Fourth, sorry to Yun Ching and Zhi Xin~
I'm so so sorry that
I could not able
to bring you guys to visit Niah Cave~
Really sorry
because of my wrong prediction...
100% regretfulness and guiltiness~~~
And also if
there is anything
uncomfortable during the holiday,
I'm here to apologize~

Fifth, I want to say SORRY
to my parents...
Sorry mum and dad,
a clumsy me
always makes lots of troubles for you...

Finally, a big big "SORRY"
to myself
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
=(
I'm now
"facing to the wall and reflecting"
面壁思过

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ermm...well its good to admit ur mistake...feeling better now?...well things happen..so cheer up...n try to not do the same mistake again...^^V

舌甘 said...

yes!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

good then =)...hehe