Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Homesick?!

Yea, I admit it...
I got homesick... wahaha~~~
Is it a good or bad sign?? hehe...

I am home here already... walao...
Sorry ya friends, leave Miri without hanging out with you girls first~~~ ><
Long time didn't have gathering ler~
Because when I was free, you girls busy busy busy~
When you girls were free, I was damn busy like a beeeeeeeee.....
Haiz~~~ T_T

I leave home since I was 13 years old...
I came Miri for further study... because we all "thought" that secondary school in Miri is better than Batu Niah... haha...
At first, I didn't have homesick at all~ Aduh... Me bad hor??
Maybe I was attracted by the wonderful world in Miri (I am "sambalao" from Gua Niah~)...
But now I often homesick eh...
Always waiting for Friday and thinking of what time to go back... haha... stupid
Fortunately, my hometown is near from Miri so that I can go back home oftenly.

However, I feel pity of my classmates that they cannot go back home oftenly... T_T
I can't imagine if I am in the situation~ Aduh, I can't suffer such life without going back hometown~~~
What can I say for my classmates is "FIGHTING"...

No comments: