Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another PEK CEK day

I'm not gonna write an long essay...
Because I get sick of it...

My ELP assignment...
Totally wrong...
I gonna find new info to redo again!
Headache...
Luckily it's not a big project.
If not i better go jump sea...

Then...
Day : Monday
Time : 2pm something
Value : Selangan Kaca (Our lousy hostel)

Piew~~~
Bok...
A purple color baton...
Fall from second floor to ground floor~
Finally drop on my forehead...
DAMN!!!
It's freaking pain!!!
The baton is "I know don't what name" metal made...
Celaka!!!

Besides baton,
things inside her box also fall...
FORTUNATELY,
her thick thick thick file didn't hit on my little head~
If not, I'll send to Bukit Padang...

I pick up the damn baton from the floor
and
saw a name...
GK...
Not GK supermarket okay...
The damn baton is belonging to GK.
Of course she don't know her damn baton kena my forehead.
Because I didn't scream out my pain~
She thought I want to help me "zap" all her things berselerak on the floor,
and said "No need to help me lar, you can go back your room now..."
Walao... STUPIAK...
I'm not that kind, okay...
Yish...

Just now washed my face...
Bu xiao xin touch my forehead~
Pain...
Got a tiny "cha xiu bao" on my forehead...

Don't get me a "cha xiu bao" in my dream,
or else I gonna punch her head with "cha xiu bao"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

alala ksian mesti ...damn pain tue kan..haha..still feel the pain?...hehe jk =P...

by the way who is GK?...=P

n wats "cha xiu bao"???..haha =P

舌甘 said...

Yor~ cannot tell tue~
by the way, it was really pain!!!!

cha xiu bao = bun~
that's why my head pop out a bun~ =(

Anonymous said...

erm..haha~~~
tapi ok sda la kan?..haha

owh u mean its like benjol ka?..haha xD...

舌甘 said...

hahahaha~ i like roti john more~ wahaha

Anonymous said...

hahah..XD..
rofl..wawaawa~~~funny