Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Love is BLIND

I think of you, silly boy...
So i wrote this post...

I'm just wondering why are you so silly???
Because love is blind...
Yea, I know you love her so much~
Love dao..... you hurt a true friend...
A TRUE friend!!!
Indirectly hurt me too~ Haha
Although it doesn't affect me much~

Hmmm... At first, maybe she was a little kepoh~
But what had she done is just protect you, your love one, and you opponent as well...
Haiz~
I'm not saying your love one is bad or whatever~ O_O
But can you don't think just in 1 way only??
Can you don't think negatively???
Try to think on the other side...

Finally, a friendship just broke like this~
Just like a useless paper full with messy printed thingy...
And then throw into a rubbish bin~

Conclusion is FRIENDship cannot last forever sometimes~~
Puik!!!
This occurred on you and her only~
I don't want this shit thing happened on me again...
Because I lose a friendship few years ago...
That is a great great great regret in my life.
Bye... Off to assignments~ =_=

No comments: