Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

LOL

Yo~ Firstly, I want to thank 2 persons...
VT and PY...
Haha...
Thanks for listening to me~
I'm glad to have you as my friends and listeners!
=D

I thought I can't smile today,
but I can laugh out loudly~

Oh ya, thanks to my nice classmates in PC1~
All of them are so nice and funny~
Especially Si Ethan, made the silly action during presentation...
I think I'm the one laughed most loudly~
Muahahahahaha!!! XD

Hoho...
This is how the personality of an AB blood type Gemini~
=)
I'm really proud of myself~
I can change my mood easily just in a short time...
I'm so lihai~ Wahaha...
And...
Unpredictable... Right??

Thanks to my parents and God...
They gave me this special gift...
THANK YOU!!!
LOVE YOU ALL... <3>

No comments: