Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Bibimbap~

This is what we call 石锅拌饭~
In english is korean claypot rice??
Haha... I also not sure~
Yesterday I went to had this bibimbap~
1 word ----> NICE!

This is how it looks like~~
Haha... Yummy~~~
I went to 3 korean restaurants in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah~
All are nice~~~
But don't know Miri got or not lea??
Hmmm...
Hehe...

Argh, today is my birthday...
=)
Nothing special~
Before birthday, choir members celebrated early birthday with me at music room...
Thank them~ =)
The chololato cake is awesome~
Then...
My dear classmates gave a cute teddy bear as my birthday gift...
Thank them very much, I like the bear bear~ <3
A teddy bear with a label "best teacher"...
Sorry, I have to admit I'm not a good teacher.
But I'm on the way to improve myself~ =)
Haha..
Then...
Thanks to all friends who send birthday greetings to me
no matter is in sms, facebook and phone calls~
I do appreciate all~
Thank you!
Haha...

But today is really tiring...
I can't sleep well lately~
Before exam, cannot sleep...
During exam period, cannot sleep well...
After exam, totally cannot sleep...
Suppose to be very relax liao, but... Haiz...

I think gonna off...
Prepare to go out again~
Haha...
I'm so hungry, but stomach feels not so well...
Haiz...

So sorry, many "haiz" today...
But mood still good~ =)

Again, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to me...
Happy No More Teen!!! X)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ermm is this valid anyway:
Happy belated birthday..haha xDDD...

well sure baH...can be a good teacher~Hwaiting!!!..

舌甘 said...

XD
can say again next year~
it's ma 21st birthday!!! weeeee!!!

ahahaha!!! improving!!! aza aza hwaiting!!! XP

Anonymous said...

Ow ya...hehe, WeLL theN im Looking forward to it...

Yea sure~~~just set U mind..