Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I read all the note, but I can't get the pointsssss

Every day I just can’t control.
Every night the loneliness, my love.
So beast in the cube.
Can't breathe, like freeze.
My body becomes freeze. (Why? Why?)
Hey dear, stay here.
My vision becomes blurred. (Why! Why!)
No way losing my way.
Why you are more and more far away.
I hate the pain.
What I'm gonna do with my fallen heart.

I hear nothing.
I see nothing.
Oh since the day you leave me.
But I can do nothing.

Cuz I'll be there
Everything done, everything gone.
I wanna forget everything.
Cuz I'll be there
Even I close my eyes, the memories are still playing in my mind.
You always appears in my mind.


Every day I shock (shock) Every night I shock (shock)
I'm sorry, please come back to my side.
Every day I shock (shock) Every night I shock (shock)
I can't do anything without you. oh

Come to me oh oh oh tonight so so crazy
Come back back back to me (I'm waiting (for) you you)
Oh oh oh tonight so so crazy
I can't awake perhaps you come back. ma shock

Hey ya, wake up
You disappear after I awake.
Oh lalalalalala
I laugh like a crazy.
I struggle in the wave of missing you.
I really can't forget you forever.

This song is not over
Get Shock



Beast "Shock"
Love this song so much~ =)

No comments: