Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

No Mood

Sorry guys....
I really no mood to upload the photos at Kundasang as I promised in the last post...
Please forgive my vexatious...

Exam is just around the corner...
The nearer the exam, the more the anger of mine...
The nearer the exam, the more the hot temper of mine...
The nearer the exam, the more the heartless of mine...
The nearer the exam, the more I eat...
The nearer the exam, the more I scold...
The nearer the exam, the more I shout...
The nearer the exam, the more I become moody...
Haiz... Sorry, 本性难易~

If I did or said something unpleasant, please forgive me...
I'm still improving my "ANGEL" side and trying to delete my "EVIL" side.
Off... Tomorrow go church to date with Lord...
Bye... and... Nighty night...

No comments: