Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Honouring the hands that fed you... =)

Learn to catch the wisdom of parents, that's a way to honor them...
No matter how clever we are,
how much experience we have,
how high we educated,
the only thing that parents more than us is wisdom...
So, please do listen to them all the time...
Most of the times, they are right...
What they said...
What they did...
What they thought...
are always for you own good...
Haha... Sounds familiar... =P

Today I went to church...
Listened to Pastor William Vun's talk...
Every single words that out from him are soooooo touching...
Touched the deepest part of my heart...
He made me miss home so muchi...
Miss my mum deeply... =(
Oh my god, the coolest me dropped 2 drops of tears...
Haha... Paiseh...
Luckily my course mates didn't follow...

Life here is tough... tiring also...
Every time mum called me...
Concerned me...
Asked me:" How is your life?"
"Study still okay?"
"Had your dinner already?"
"Got eat fruit?"
"Sleep well?"
My answer are always...
"Still okay..."
"I still can handle my study..."
"Yea, just finished dinner."
"Yea, I got eat."
"I sleep quite early last night."
But the truth is totally opposite... =(

Mum, I'm sorry...
Because I always lie to you...
Life here is not good.
But I have to be strong, this is the road I chose...
I must JIAYOU!
Aza aza hwaiting!!!
Thanks to mum, because you guide me to the life, lamp and the light that I always looking for...


[ Parents gave us life, but they gave their whole lives to us...]
[ We can change boy/girl friend, husband / wife or friends, but we never change our parents.]
[ We can divorce or break up with others, but we never separate with our parents.]

Last, "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" to all mothers in the world...
Ai lap pieu, mum~ =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

caLL u mum n family often lorh~~~
erm very touching~~~=P

Himnae~~~ =)

everyday is mothers day baH...hehe =)

舌甘 said...

=)