Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You call me a stranger

痛苦是独自承受的,
快乐是拿来分享的。
别看我表面看起来无所谓,
你们何时看到我快乐的面具下的痛苦?
不要以为我已经读完了!

First Time...
First Love...
So Sick...
I don't wanna say goodbye...
I don't wanna let you go...
Easy come Easy go...
She's gone...
I'm pabo... by Beast "Easy"

Nightmare...
I can't sleep...
I got 考试恐惧症...
I scare later 830am...
I can't answer the paper...

I got you babe...
I call it chocolate love...
Brand new world... by SNSD "Chocolate Love"

It's 3:23 am...
半点睡意都没有!!
Shit 他的...
Sorry, 每次给你们看到那么粗俗的字眼。

Stand by me...
Together make it love...
Forever male it your smile... by SHINee "Stand by me"

I gonna continue mess with the note ler~
Bye...

It's time for some action...
The first step...
Attention, please drop the beat...
I'm the joker...
Did you hear my name...
What you say...
I'm still rapping...
That's okay...
Replay...
Bump in let's go let;s jump...
It's real baby show me what you got...
Come on come on hey...
Beast (B2st) is the best time to fly... by Beast "Beast is the best"



Paiseh, my post a little....
Weird??
Title and isi-isi not ngam at all...
Haha... That's why I'm 四次元 kid...

No comments: