Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A call from MUM

Hahaha...
First of all,
I wish all Malaysians,
a very happy
"Nasional Day"!!!
Salam 1 Malaysia~~~~

5:15pm...
My mum called me.
Today we chat quite a lot...

1. 2 weeks of holidays FLY!!!
My naughty mum...
She helped me find
some secondary schools students
for me to spend my free time...
Ahahaha!!!
Sounds making people misunderstanding~
TUITION lar~
BUT What the!!??
Will I free during this short short holiday???
Argh!!!
I got assignments de eh, mum~
Haiz... Whatever lar~
As long as there's $$$ put into my pocket...
=D

2. My dude Bro
Suddenly think of
his nickname ---> ZHU DI
When we were little kids,
I always laughed at him by using this song...
"CUTI CUTI MALAYSIA"
Wahahahaha...
Aduh~
I was so stupid and childish at that time~
Sorry ya bro... XD
But now no more bullying lor~
Mum said he's no more white white skin...
He's becoming a real MAN~
Miahahaha!!!
Due to physically exercise everyday,
he becomes fitter and fitter...
he becomes more handsome and more handsome...
His skin becomes darker and darker...
Got line lagi... Got 6 packs lagi tu!!!
Miahahahah!!!
Sorry, that's according to my mum~
Don't know is true or lie 1~
I was like "Real or not oh?"
"Korean celebrity mea?"
Hmmm.... So...
Gonna wait for me back to prove that~
Hiahahahhaa!!!

3. My noob sis
Congratulation to my sis
who are prettier than me...
Hahahaha...
True man, she's prettier~
Sounds jealous... X)
Hahahaha...
She got a champion for women single
at Sibu Badminton Open...
Clap clap clap*
But hor...
Her mix doubles...
Kena "plang"~
英雄无用武之地“ ya~
Actually this is really unfair,
her partner wanted to
concentrate on his men doubles,
so give up his mix doubles...
Why her partner can like that de oh~
Mum was quite pissed off...
Haiz... That's over...
Just let it be~

Plang~
3 days left~
Love you holiday~
Love you Raya~
Love you Miri~
Love you my family!!! =)

No comments: