Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Reflection... Plang

Hmmm...
Reflection is very important to me...
I do this every night before I sleep.
I do this every time I bath.
I do this every time I eat.
I do this when I have nothing to do.
It's usually remind me what I had done right, what I had done wrong...
There's one thing that always keep in mind...
Sorry I cannot share here as this is so personal and sensitive.

There's a quote that I always remind myself :
"Strong people know how to keep their life in order.
Even with tears in their eyes,
they still manage to say 'I'm okay' with a smile."

Don't misunderstand it...
I'm not saying that I'm a strong person.
I like to smile in front of people.
But... did my smile make you happy?
Even though you know behind my smile is a moody face...
Do you realize my smile disappear when there's nobody around me?
Do my smile make you misunderstanding?
Do my smile make you uncomfortable?
Do my smile looks so freaking fake?
Why there's always a distance between you and me?
Shall we be a little closer?
Don't judge my heart by looking at my appearance~
Argh... I puik!!!
MOODY ARGH!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur smile?...pretty baH..haha xDDD
anyway U quite an Emo person huh?...=P

舌甘 said...

hahaha~ thanks! =)

hmmmm... a person never happy everyday bha, sometimes need to be emo to balance our life~ =)

Anonymous said...

haha...based on new Quote huh?...xDD
weLL yea~~ a person never happy evryday ...ermm smile always =)

舌甘 said...

hahaha!! you're so clever~ =)

Anonymous said...

haha..thanks =P

by the way the C type match u well indeed...haha =P

p/s: reflection is a good thing..cuZ even in KKBI or KKP u need to do it..hahah =P~~~jk

舌甘 said...

Hahaha!!! Yea, really "chun"~ XD

yaya!!! i dont like reflection which is on paper 1 lar~ i dislike KKBI/KKP!!!! Gggrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

haha...xD

u need to like it cuZ that is student life...hhaha