Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Journey To The West + PN Exam + Patriotic Poem

FARK~
Sorry I voice out again~
That's why I don't post it in FB...
Ehehehe...

Walao~
This task is really
PISSED ME OFF
and
DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!
Argh!!!
How to do it perfectly???
Complicated!!!
Messy!!!
Interpreting!!!
Classifying!!!
Referring!!!
Got book to refer also useless!!!
T^T

PN Exam!!!!
ISL every week!!!
Got such a responsible and hardworking lecturer also not good~
He's hardworking, I have no chance to lazy too!!!!
I haven't revise yet!!!!
PUIK!!!

爱国诗!!!
Another damn lecturer, TGH!!!
I'm not a poet, just a blogger!!!
I don't know how to write POEM!!!
The funny thing is~
My classmate cannot find any single patriotic poem (Bahasa Cina) about Malaysia,
all about CHINA de...
Miahaha!!!!
I told her,
this is because...
All patriotic poems are in BAHASA M~
Sorry ya, NO OFFENCE!!! X)

*Please look forward to my next post...
It will be my favorite post!!! <3>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ksian tue lecture kna mara d cnie sapa la tue r??...haha..

not a poet just a blogger eh?...caN baH tue..bkan susah poN..haha =P

舌甘 said...

Hahaha!!! A hardworking lecture bha~ =)I voice out here only, no offense no offense~ =P

=P I wrote, but i read it, i felt like wanna vomit bha~ just sounds so fake~ XD

Anonymous said...

hhaha...nah~~~ok ja baH..haha

haha~~~ada pla mcm tue...xDD...need to be more patriotic lorh~~~haha kiddin'...