Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

A secret talk

Hmmm...
Today I talked a lot with a friend...
As I thought,
it's time for us to voice out everything~
Luckily there's nothing too bad behind~
(That's what I think positively)

And unfortunately,
we have no time to continue
the rest of the sensitive topics
between me and you,
or me and the others
or maybe you and the others.
Hmmm~

Ngah~~~
Don't care anymore~
Next sem I'm not PKO anymore~
Off to bed!
Bye!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah...is it to bad being pko?...

舌甘 said...

ahahaha!!!
yea, but free soooooooooooooooon!!! X)

Anonymous said...

haha...weLL u wiLL miss ur days being PKO...hahah =P

舌甘 said...

ngah!!! hahaha... maybe~

Anonymous said...

naH~~~just forget it la...hahah being burden pla nanti...haha

舌甘 said...

ahahahah!!! X)