Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Too many things in ma head

Argh~
PLBD is overred~
Fuh!!!!!
I thought I was not not tired at all,
but sorry...
I slept for more than 15 hours!
Hahahhaha!!!
I never know I got the potential to sleep that long~
As a friend said,
I ma a hibernation KOALA~
Hahaha...
No more panda,
but i prefer panda~
Because panda is more cute and chubby than koala~
Miahahaha!!!

Eherm...
I got a question~
Is "miahhahaa" sounds like pontianak??
I was wondering~
Then I ma have to change to another softer style of laugh?!
Hahahaha!!!
Forget about it~
It's a lame question~
I syok sendiri~

Hmmmm...
PLBD~
Sorry I didn't take any single photos~
Ma handphone sucks lar...
Plan to buy a 8 mega pixels phone~
But!!!
Seems like my plan is gonna postpone~
Because...
Haiz~
See lar, i gonna beg my dad ler~
Huhuhu!!! X)
Okay, back to PLBD~
I learned a lot~

Learned to get scolded but 敢怒不敢言~
Haha...
Although that was not my fault at all,
I willing to get scolded~
This made me more and more alert!!!
Sorry, no more next time~
Blerk!
I finally look clear at you!!!
Booooooo~~~~

And da...
Learned to communicate with others~
Learned to reject people indirectly~
Hahahaa!!!
Sorry I cannot kahwin with you next year!!!
Wakakakakakka!!!
Although your jokes are too over,
me no angry~
Joke saja bha,
take it as fun~
By the way, been same group with you guys
and did work together is the best best experience I ever had~
I enjoyed the time with you guys~

Learned to cook~
Aduh~
Luckily I didn't fall sick!!!
I admit that I was a heavy smoker on that day only!!!

And...
Learned to handle emergency thingy~
Fuh...
This experience make me speechless~
Yaya, I admit that our malam mesra punya background was like suck~
And yet thanks to you, Madam Clare~
Your "heavy" advice motivated us!!!!
But over-motivated~
We put too much decoration on it
and hence the background DROPPED!
Argh! OMG!!!!
Our effort was just drop like that~
Nah~ Tak apa bha,
masa tu kelam-kabut~
For sure the background not strong enough lar wei~

And i like tali temali~
XD
Setakat saja for today~
If there's something pop out from my head,
then will update soon~
wheeeeeeeeeeee.....
Oh ya, tomorrow mock exam~
Pukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...its fun to read dis...haha
aNyway A flying TenT??..haha

舌甘 said...

yer!!!!
don't laugh at us bha~~~
that was our very first time bha~~~
T^T malu argh!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...just kiddin' maH...haha
next time u guys should ask ur senior first Lorh...we sure can help baH tue...nvrmnd la, learn from mistake rite?...theres always a room for improvement...^^V

舌甘 said...

hahahah... yaya, we dont know can ask help from senior bha~

Anonymous said...

uina~~~can baH ...anytime baH tue..just ask nicely la...heheh

舌甘 said...

hahaha~ ok, next time sure will minta ajar~ =)

Anonymous said...

haha~~~~like that la...

Anonymous said...

Didnt notice u as A Koala or Panda....haha =P...

舌甘 said...

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aduh, these are nickname given by c hairie tu~ =(

Anonymous said...

hhaha..i see..xDDD..
but then I thought u like Panda..haha =P...anyway sorry if u dunt like to be call that way...=P eheh

舌甘 said...

errrr.. i like cat~ ahahaha!
is okay bha, just playing around mar~ =)

Anonymous said...

ahaaha =)~~~ so is it a cat or a panda?..haha =P...

cat sounds like meowww~~ rite? but how bout panda?..haha~~~ =P

舌甘 said...

hahahahaha!!!
panda ar?
errrrr....
i have no idea about that!!!!
XD
but we can ask c hairie!!! XD

Anonymous said...

haha....
Then i'll call u cat la...haha =P
haha bet he doesnt know either..haha
XD..rofl

舌甘 said...

miahahhaa!!! yea!!! XD