Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Before Exam

Later 0830am exam~
BAHASA CINA 1~

I'm kinda nervous,
don't know can sleep or not~
I'm still waiting~
Waiting to be sleepy~
Waiting to be tired~
BUT...
I'm not sleepy at all~
I'm not tired at all~

These days...
Dream a lot after I closed my eyes...
Dream about something disgusting~
Dream about something not good~
Dream about something horrible, terrible and vegetable~
Hahaha!!!
Yer, make me not feeling well~

Hmmm...
I did do notes,
I did read books,
I did go through the power points,
I did revised...
BUT...
Are all the knowledge go into my head?

ARGH!!! So negative!!!!
Change~

-------------------------------------------

Just now~
A funny senior came to our room~
I had to thank her...
Because she made lots of laughter~
My face muscle terus relax~
Due to laughed a lot...
Hahaha!!!
If not,
I'm gonna have muscle cramp tonight~

Hehe...
Hope she will join us lunch on this coming
"Roommate Rules Day"...
I need her so that I can LOL~
Haha!!

------------------------------------------------

Okay, enough for today~
Yourshimi hae juseyo!!! <3
Aza Aza Hwaiting!!! =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

=P...haha...not done with study.. n yet still can wrote sumthing at blog...haha =P

"Dream about something disgusting~
Dream about something not good~
Dream about something horrible, terrible and vegetable~"

hahaha.....n wat actually is that???...=P

舌甘 said...

Wahahaha!!! Too stressed bha, need to write blog to release it~
Mihahaha!!!!

Hmmm... Maybe i watched too many scary movie and read too much scary stories, all those things just appear in my dream bha~
Hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

haha...u supposed to read notes not scary stories/movies...hahah
but yea if stress wat to do kan?...haha =P
...Then pray hard for exam ja la kan...haha =P

舌甘 said...

hahahaha~ reading some scary stories to release stress~ wahahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

rather then getting some relax u maybe ended getting stress coz of the scary thingy...e.g: cant even go to toilet in the middle of the night..haha =P... jk

by the way..share la scary story tue...waawaawa~~~=P

舌甘 said...

okay bha, i still can go toilet in the midnight~ wahahahaha

Hmmm...
hahaha... maybe one day i can post some ghosy story in blog~ hmmmm
hahaha

Anonymous said...

haha...sound so brave eh?...=P

hhaha...yea with some scary pic. k..wawaa~~~ =P