Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nickname

Yesterday I found an interesting thingy~
XD
My bro has the same nickname with me!!!
Wakakakaka!!!
KOALA!!!
His friends called him koala in FB~ =)
But sounds like he don't like the nickname at all!!!
Because he said "STOP CALLING ME KOALA!!"
Wahahaha!!!

Nah, this is a koala!!! X)

Oh ya~
I back to my home!
HOME SWEET HOME!
After back here,
I straight go and practice the Indian dance~
Fuh!!!
I don't know why I'm so noob~
I can't catch the dance easily!!
Hmmm...
By the way,
I'm waiting for the day to Sibu~
Ehehe!!!
Weeeeeeeeee~

2 comments:

... said...

you got learn indian dance ar?
pro~~~ XD
i also hope that i can go learn dance o join some sport....bt i'm so lazy~~~ =Z

舌甘 said...

hahaha~ no lar, just simply dance dance xia de lar~ XP
you also can de bha, dont lazy~~~ XD
hahaha