Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

GAI

Duhz~~~
Finally... 2 down, 2 more to go~~~
Bahasa Cina 1 and Sains Sosial are overred!!!
Next are Pendidikan Jasmani and Bahasa Cina 2~
Why let me taste the sweetest part first,
then follow by the bitterest part?!
Is it the sequence of life???

Nahhhhh~~~
It's really late,
but I'm still here...
Read note??
Puik~~~
I do nothing!!!
But I'm still blogging here!!!
GAHHHHHH
and I got the sign that...
I'll have nose bleeding these days~
Yor~ God bless me!!!

And da... ...
I felt like I'm a squirrel, not CHIPMUNK~
Wakaakakakaakkakakak!!!
(You know who you are, don't hide!!!)
Keep on "kay" kuaci~~~
By the way, the kuaci punya MASIN!!!
Wakaakakakaakkakakak!!!

Oh ya, I can't wait to back MIRI!!!
I wanna meet my lovely family and cats!!!
DADDY, MUMMY,
NOOB BRO & SIS!
Then,
Mina skrang berbadan dua!!!
I guess I'll get more kittens in my house after I back~ XD

HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Here I come!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well just for an advance..haha Happy holiday ^^...

Dis time make sure...ur cats and kitten dont run away again..heheh =P..

舌甘 said...

wahahha!!! happy holiday too!!! ;)

XD yea~~~~~