Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Allen tagged me~~~

RULES TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:

Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question,no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go! When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.


1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
(puik~ what's that? "I'm a beast when you turn me on")

2. How would you describe yourself?
末日之恋 - 张智成
(What the???!!! 第一句就“没剩下多少时间”!puik~)


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?)
Telephone - Lady Gaga feat Beyonce
(Nie lagi teruk~ "Stop calling stop calling, I don't wanna talk anymore)


4. How do you feel today?
I'm Busy - 2NE1
(Wahahaha!!! I'm busy?! Sorry, I off day, is kinda free~)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
情歌王 - 古巨基
(Wahaha!!! I was born to be loved huh?! *Sorry Allen, copy your line, I have no idea about this~ X))


6. What's your motto?
恶作剧 - 林依晨
(Woah~ I guess it's right!!! I'm kinda annoyed sometimes~)


7. What do your friends think of you?
雨爱 - 杨丞琳
(Hmmm... Do you guys think that I'm EMO huh?!)


8. What do you think of your parents?
我的妈 - 黄靖伦
(yes, absolutely right! “我的妈,您真是伟大!”)



9. What do you think about very often?
Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - Lady Gaga
(Babe, there's nothing else I can say~ And I wish you'd never looked at me that way~ X))


10. What is 2 + 2?
Suppose - Secondhand Serenade
(Pukkkk... Supposed to be 4, not 5~ =_= Speechless~)


11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Without You - 2PM
(Hahaha!!! Ehmmm... I can't live without friends~ =))


12. What do you think of the person you like?
Fire - 2NE1
(Wahaha! Woah, I like it! Can your love like a "fire"? XD)


13. What is your life story?
全世界都停电 - Tank
(Walao eh, my life is so dark kah? Ngai lor~~~)


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
You and I - 2NE1 Park Boom
(Erhem~ XD)


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Crazier - Taylor Swift
(Wahaha! "Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes. You make me crazier~ X))


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Soom - BEAST
(Wahahaha!!! If my husband can dance this, for sure I will love die him!!!)


17. What will they play at your funeral?
One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks
(Ngaidi~ This song totally not ngam at all!!!)


18. What is your biggest fear?
Bad Girl - BEAST
(Wahhhh... I'm a bad girl~ My future bf will scare, not me~ X))


19. What is your biggest secret?
What I Know Now - Backstreet Boys
(Walao eh, what i know now are all secrets?!?!?!)


20. What will you post this as?
Money Can't Buy Me Love - Se7en
(Speechless... Tiada kaitan langsung~ Puik~)



p/s : Sorry, I don't wanna tag people~~ XD

No comments: