Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Roommates Rules

Today I wanna introduce my roommates~~
Since next sem we're going to separate room~
We no more roommate,
but neighbor next door!!!
Wahahaha!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

 This is small Xin Yi who sleep next to me~
Next sem we're going to be roommate again~ >.<
Hahaha!!! We're been together for 3 sem!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is "Panjang" Siew Hwa~
Wahahaha!!! Ooopss~ Sorry!! XP
We're coursemate a.k.a roommate~
We became more and more close...
Is it people always said
“路遥知马力,日久见人心”?
=)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

She's my direct senior a.k.a roommate~
Suk Khun a.k.a Orange~
But I used to call her Suk Khun... Ehehe!
Although she's senior,
for me, she looks like a kid huh~
Hahahaha!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
There's another 2 roommate,
but I couldn't manage to take photo with them~
Haha...
There are Nyuk Ha and Ferra~
Both cute and nice! =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Last but not least, group photo!!! =)
In the lift~ =_=
Hahaha... Ladies in Black!!!
-------------------------------------------------------


No comments: